Friday, November 28, 2014

330/365-2 Thanks for a Colorful Scene


"Colorful Cold Sunset"

I am making up here for Wednesday's photo that eluded me.  The weather on Thanksgiving eve was just plain nasty.  Here is Lewes it was wet and cold and gray.  Fortunately we did not have any freezing precipitation, like was the case just a little bit north of us.  Nonetheless, the day was not pretty; there were definitely no colorful scenes to be photographed.  In my current lack of creativity I couldn't think outside the box so that prompt had to wait until today.

It was still quite cold, but the sun was shining.  We took a stroll down to the beach.  The water was so blue.  It actually looked cold to me.  The Setting sun brightened the sky and warmed up the image a little.  The scene is much more colorful than anything I saw on Wednesday!  I particularly like the book dancing across the water.

No comments: