Monday, August 11, 2014

222/365-2 On the Brink


"Teetering Troll"
August 10, 2014

It has been a long time since these trolls have been out in public.  Over the weekend we cleaned out the garage, etc. at the house in Denton.  I brought home with me all of the girls' toys that I saved.  I am not one of those mothers that saved every single thing, only those that have weathered the test of time.  When I got these out for the day's photograph Brooke remembered playing with them and we had a little stroll together down memory lane.

I will admit that I had fun playing with this guys as I tried to figure out how best to capture the idea of "on the brink."  It is hard to beat the entertainment created by balancing tessellating trolls atop one another!  

Perhaps I need a real life!

I also photographed the super moon Sunday night.


No comments: