Tuesday, May 20, 2014

140/365-2 Devotion


"Hopelessly Devoted"

It is hard to believe that Adidas is almost ten.  It seems like it was only yesterday that he was a phone stealing puppy.  He was intended to be the kids' dog, but he has been a mama's boy from the beginning.  He and I have been through a lot together.  I know he would go to extremes to protect me.

When Weber and I got married, Adidas was not sure that he wanted to share.  Whenever Weber got close to me, Adidas would insert himself between us.  And he really didn't want Weber to touch me.  Taking on step children is nothing compared to taking on a step-dog!  Weber and Adidas get along great now, probably because Weber feeds him his breakfast and is always willing to share watermelon!

Though I have lots of photos of Adidas, I couldn't find any of the two of us together.  I had to remedy that today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome shot. You can see the love in both of you. :)