Sunday, February 23, 2014

54/365-2 Crowded Around


"Dare To Be Different!"

Today was a busy day with not much time to think about what to photograph.  Considering that, I do like the way this came out, but I have to say that I think that it has more to do with luck than skill.

I particularly like this quote.  It is one that has taken me a lifetime to embrace; I am almost there.  

On a different note regarding "being different,"  I wish that my schedule was different so that I had more time to write blog posts.  I love posting pictures every day and it does keep me thinking and posting regularly; however, I miss writing "real" posts, posts that actually have some substance, that have a beginning, middle and end, that made me think and hopefully will do the same for you..  Maybe someday... 

For now I'll have to be content with my life documented in pictures rather than words.  I hope that there is some truth to the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are worth 10,000 words because they are SO good!!